Digital Marketing Course
Office of Student affairs is conducting a session on Digital Marketing exclusively for the students at Thames.
The course will be conducted online via My Thames software – official online classroom platform by Fuse Machines Inc from 12th July, 2020.
About the Course
The course includes creation and sharing of online materials such as videos, blogs, social media posts, podcast, etc. for the purpose of stimulating interest of people in targeted content. It aims to teach students to conduct digital marketing such that they can learn to educate and engage the target customers with appropriate contents, strategies and boost sales.
No specific prerequisites since this is for beginners’ course in Digital Marketing. Students from all the faculties (management, IT and social sciences) may enroll for the course.
Learning outcome of the course:
- Become a stronger, leaner, and more strategic content marketer
- Learn a content creation framework for producing effective content on different platforms of different formats consistently for businesses and individuals.
- Create a narrative around your content that others want to share.
- How to make your writing, photos, videos, and audio more engaging
- Create and repurpose content that both humans and search engines will love.
- Content Marketing Basics and Process
- Generating different type of content
- Content Ideas and content strategies
- Understanding the basics of blogging and video making platform
- Blog content creation
- Key word research and how to define your niche?
- How to write SEO friendly blogs
- What is Meta Title, Meta description?
- What is click through rate, Alt Text?
About the Instructor
Shweta Sherchan is a Digital Marketing professional based in Kathmandu, Nepal. She is affiliated with Sherchan Consulting that is a virtual company providing personalized digital services to Corporate, Non-profit and Individuals.