Aware the unaware challenge - a tiktok challenge to aware youths about gender descrimination
In order to address the issue of Gender Discrimination and aware the unaware citizens and youths of Nepal, Thames Theatre Club of Thames International College is organizing Tiktok Challenge – “Aware the Unaware Challenge” on the topic Gender Discrimination.
The challenge is a contest where participants have to produce an awareness video highlighting gender discrimination issues in the society.
Rules for Participation
- Age Group: Above 18 years
- Duration: Video should not be more that 1 minutes and could be in Nepali as well as English language. Participant may use the music or songs that suits their needs.
- Must be Nepalese citizen from Nepal.
- Videos should be uploaded on Tiktok. When participants upload their video, you should mention your Name, City, Tiktok id and tag @thamescollege
- For the video to be uploaded on our Instagram page and they should be audible and visible. Poorly recorded videos will not be considered for the upload.
- First Prize: NRs. 15,000/-
- Second Prize: NRs. 10,000/-
- Third Prize: NRs. 5,000/-
- Vocal characterization
- Physical characterization
- Character believability
- Character/story buildup
- Story telling/ unique or surprising factor / dramatic impact
Contact PersonDeshna Thapa Magar, Coordinator, Thames Theatre Club
Rakhsya Thapa, Coordinator, Thames Theatre Club