Center for Continuing Education
The Center for Continuing Education at Thames International College is established to provide quality education to adults who plan to study while working. The Centre schedules its class times during morning, evening and weekend to suit the needs of working adults and offer variety of academic and non-academic programs at a very affordable cost.
Thames Master of Business Studies for Professionals is a 4 semesters, 2 year graduate program. The program is offered at Thames International College by the Centre for Continuing Education in affiliation with Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University. Flexibility is really the heart of this program. It really is targeted to busy executives and working professionals. Therefore, it is time flexible: MBS morning, MBS evening, MBS weekend.
Your Masters Choice:
- Masters of Business-Marketing
- Masters of Business-Finance
- Masters of Business-Accountancy
- Masters of Business-General Management
Customize Your Learning
- Flexible time (morning/ evening/weekend) to fit classes to your schedule
- Class timing is 2 hours a day, so that, you can balance both work and study
- Online Learning Platform and Virtual Class provides easy access to course materials and online study options
- Expert Learning strategy enables you to think strategically and provides career growth
- Corporate Training Solutions, Career Counseling and Job Placement