THAMES LEADERSHIP AWARD
- successfully completed their academic program from Thames International College
- should have completed academic writing course
- successfully accumulated 10 Leadership Award Points
- completed 100 hours of community service
- successfully completed at least one foreign language course
- been subject to no disciplinary action during the years at Thames
Leadership Award Points are given for successful completion of workshops, seminars, special courses and other activities offered on campus. The college may also give Leadership Award Points to programs organized by other institutions outside the college. The details of the Leadership Award Points will be shared with the students along with the information of the programs. Leadership Award Points will also be assigned to students taking up leadership positions in the classroom, student council and clubs.
Student should file an application for Thames Leadership Award at the Office of Student Affairs in the graduating semester with the evidence of completing all the requirements. The Office of Student Affairs will review the application and present the student with Thames Leadership Award on a suitable occasion.
Director’s Merit List
In recognition of academic excellence (based on college internal assessments) students are named to the Director’s Merit List every semester. Students should meet the following eligibility criteria to be named in the List:
- Should be a full time student
- Should have achieved minimum grade “A” in all the courses registered for the semester
- Should not have been subject to any disciplinary action during the semester
Certificate of Honor
Certificate of Honor is awarded to the students who graduate with First Division and above in the University Examination system.
Gold Certificate of Honor
Gold Certificate of Honor is the highest academic honor awarded to the students at Thames International College. The honor is awarded to students who graduated with First Division with Distinction in the undergraduate programs. In order to be qualified for the award, student should not also have failed in any course during the program and should not have been subject to any disciplinary action during their study at Thames.
Silver Certificate of Honor
Silver Certificate of Honor is awarded to students who graduated with First Division in the undergraduate programs. In order to be qualified for the award, student should not also have failed in any course during the program and should not have been subject to any disciplinary action during their study at Thames.