• Evaluation & Grading

    Evaluation & Grading


BBA students are evaluated both by the college and the university. The college assesses the students’ performance throughout the semester and the assessment is based on attendance, participation, assignments, projects, quizzes and term exams. Such internal evaluation constitutes 40 percent of the final grades while the semester exam conducted by the university at the end of the semester is worth the remaining 60 percent.

In order to graduate, all the students are required to successfully complete all 120 credits with a minimum GPA of 2.0 in each course.

University Grading System

A 4 point system is used to calculate GPA for each course. GPA represents a average number of grade points earned by the student.

Academic Load

BBA students are required to study 15-18 credit hours (5-6 courses) every semester and successfully complete 120 credits in 8 eight semesters with a minimum GPA of 2.0 in each course.

Choose Your Programs

Need help choosing a program?

Talk to us about which program best suits your professional goals.

Online Admission Enquiry

Apply Online

Apply Online

Download Files