The Chairman’s Merit Scholarship is a comprehensive award for outstanding newcomers who enroll in any of the undergraduate programs offered at Thames. The scholarship is renewable throughout the program.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 (or 75%) in 10th Grade from any recognized board.
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 (or 75%) in 11th Grade (if the 12th- grade results are not published yet at the time of application.) Or,
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 (or 75%) in 12th Grade (if the 12th- grade results have been already published at the time of application)
To be considered for the Chairman’s Merit Scholarship Award, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Completed Application form for Admission.
- Completed Chairman’s Merit Scholarship Application Form
Terms of Scholarship
1. Scholarship awarded will be canceled if the student fails to meet the requirements listed below.
- Awardees must pass in all courses every semester.
- Awardees must maintain a minimum of 80 percent of attendance every semester.
- Awardees must maintain a minimum Semester GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Awardees must not be subject to any disciplinary action by the college
2. Scholarship once canceled cannot be reinstated under any circumstance.
Chairman's Merit Scholarship Award Application
For your application for Chairman's Merit Scholarship Award, please provide us with a brief statement indicating what you have gained from your involvement in the extracurricular activities and how you would continue your leadership involvement in Thames. Recommended length is 250-300 words. Please note that students who have achieved 3.5 GPA in your S.E.E and Higher Secondary Education are only eligible to apply for this scholarship.