Thames Career Bootcamp
Thames International College organized a three day program, Thames Career Bootcamp in association with merojob.com to provide training on Resume Writing, Effective communication skills and Interview Preparation to final year students of the School of Social Sciences and School of Business and Technology.
A career bootcamp is a 3 day event having 3 hours sessions each to help jump-start the careers of students and recent graduates by equipping them with necessary skills and opportunities to land a job or internship.
The career bootcamp also had presentation sessions from companies like Fusemachines, Evolution trading, ICapital, 8Square Pvt. Ltd., Business Advantage and so on.
Day-wise breakdown of the session:
Day 1: Resume Writing
- Define your career direction.
- Create a highly professional resume and cover letter.
- Implementing an effective job search.
- Learn professional practices while applying for a job.
Day 2: Effective communication skills
- Hands-on training for verbal, non-verbal and written communication.
- Understanding and practicing corporate communication skills.
Day 3: Interview Preparation
- Understand corporate practices of interviews.
- Develop skills to tackle interviews.
- Practice interviews live in the form of mock interviews.