Our vision is to become a premier academic institution which will transform the educational approach and raise the benchmark of the education system in Nepal.
Thames International College ensures world class education that transforms students into independent, cooperative, competent and socially responsible citizens who value education as a lifelong process.
- Promote independent learning that would foster in our students a lifelong desire to learn.
- Prepare students to become socially responsible citizens for meaningful contribution to the society.
- Cultivate in our students a critical cast of mind, a respect for diversity, and understanding of their own and others' values.
- Transform our students into internationally competitive workforce.
- Promote a culture of tolerance, appreciation and cooperation.
- Create a student centered environment.
- Encourage creativity in our faculty and students.
- Promote international perspectives in the course curriculum.
College Aims & Approach to education
The college seeks to develop in each individual student the essential skills and understanding, flexibility and confidence to respond positively to the professional challenges of a career in the continuously changing world. Students are encouraged to question, challenge, critically reflect, discuss and comment on the concepts and structures which frame the current practices.
Students are also encouraged to become independent and self-sustaining individuals with the motivation and the abilities to continue their personal and professional development during the program and once they have graduated from Thames.
The college, through its schools, offices and academic programs, aim to
Develop personal and social responsibility, including civic knowledge and engagement awareness of the local community and global issues, ethically and socially responsible leadership and foundations and skills for lifelong learning.