David J. Rusk Library
David J. Rusk Library has the most comfortable learning environment on campus. With more than 10,000 titles, the library is fully catalogued and automated. You can also remotely access the library from home. International newspapers and periodicals including the International Herald Tribune, Harvard Business Review, and The Economist are also available in the library. Recently, the library has also launched an online digital repository to share electronic data online and to promote the culture of research.
David J. Rusk Library offers designated spaces for laptop use, group work, and silent study areas for independent learning. The Group Study Room in the library is available for collaborative activities such as preparations for presentations.
The library is open for users 9 hours a day, 7am -5pm, from Sunday to Friday. The library is operated by two dedicated and trained librarians and two student employees under the leadership of the Head of Library Services.
Internet Stations are also housed at the David J. Rusk Library. All the PCs are linked to the network, run Microsoft Office, and provide high speed internet access and other networked resources.
Library Online Catalogue
Access e-Library of Thames International CollegeLibrary Online Catalogue
- Library users are expected to be silent in the main reading area. For those working on group projects, discussion rooms are available.
- Loan period is set for 18 days.
- The books can be renewed only once.
- Students can borrow up to 2 books at a time.
- In case a book is lost, the student has to replace the book, by buying a new copy or paying cash.
- Students are expected to show good conduct to other library users, materials and the librarians.
- Fine will be charged for late submission of books. Late submission of books is subject to fine of Rs. 2.00 per day per book.
- Foods not allowed.
- Bags should be kept in bag section.