Studying BBA at Thames will give you a well-rounded business education and help you be a more versatile and employable graduate with critical thinking skills. In this program you will learn and study how businesses perform and acquire the fundamental skills required to adapt and succeed in a competitive graduate job market.The objectives of Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) at Thames are:
- To develop understanding of all aspects of management ranging from operation, human resource, marketing, strategy and accounting and finance.
- To develop understanding of existing and emerging information technologies and their impact on the information system function.
- To develop understanding of design and development of database applications using the latest technologies.
- To develop understanding of the wider world through studies in Sociology, Business environment, Communication, Economics, Mathematics.
- To develop understanding of ethics and greater social responsibility.