In a globalized economy, the business environment is changing all the time. While you cannot predict the future, you can certainly be prepared for it. Organizations increasingly need managers with a broad range of skills, who understand various areas of business, and know how to get the most from their resources. Employers are looking for people with intellectual and interpersonal skills that will help them contribute to innovation in the workplace.
Studying BBA at Thames will give you a well-rounded business education and help you be a more versatile and employable graduate with critical thinking skills. In this program, you will learn and study how businesses perform and acquire the fundamental skills required to adapt and succeed in a competitive graduate job market.The objectives of BBA at Thames are:
- To develop understanding of all aspects of Management ranging from Operation, Human Resource, Marketing, Strategy and Accounting and Finance.
- To develop understanding of existing and emerging information technologies and their impact on the Information system function.
- To develop understanding of design and development of database applications using the latest technologies.
- To develop understanding of the wider world: Sociology, Business environment, Communication, Economics, Mathematics.
- To develop understanding of ethics and greater social responsibility.