Aspiring Entrepreneur Scholarship Award was created to encourage entrepreneurship in new generation of students. Students who wish to persue an undergraduate studies in entrepreneurship (Bachelor of Business Management –Entrepreneurship) and are in need of financial support can apply for this scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.0 (or 60%) in 10th Grade from any recognized board.
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.0 (or 60%) in 11th Grade (if the 12th-grade results are not published yet at the time of application.) Or,
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.0 (or 60%) in 12th Grade (if the 12th-grade results have been already published at the time of application).
To be considered for the Aspiring Entrepreneur Award, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Completed Application form for Admission in BBM.
- Completed Aspiring Entrepreneur Scholarship Application Form
Terms of Scholarship
1. Scholarship awarded will be canceled if the student fails to meet the requirements listed below.
- Awardees must pass in all courses every semester.
- Awardees must maintain a minimum of 80 percent of attendance every semester.
- Awardees must maintain a minimum Semester GPA of 2.75/4.0
- Awardees must not be subject to any disciplinary action by the college
2. Scholarship once canceled cannot be reinstated under any circumstance.
Aspiring Entrepreneur Scholarship Award Application
For your application for Aspiring Entrepreneur Scholarship Award, please provide us with a brief statement indicating what you have gained from your involvement in the extracurricular activities and how you would continue your leadership involvement in Thames. Recommended length is 250-300 words.