SOSS Need-Based Scholarship Award is awarded by the college to the incoming students who are seeking persue undergraduate degree in any of the programs offered by the School of Social Sciences (BSW, BSO, BPsy, and BJM).This scholarship is renewable throughout the program.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply:
- Must be from a low-income family (less than NRs.500,000 per year)
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.0 (or 60%) in 10th Grade from any recognized board.
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.0 (or 60%) in 11th Grade (if the 12th-grade results are not published yet at the time of application). Or,
- Achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.75/4.0 (or 60%) in 12th Grade (if the 12th grade results have been already published at the time of application.)
To be considered for the SOSS Need-Based Scholarship Award, applicants must submit the following materials:
- Completed Application form for Admission.
- Completed SOSS Need-Based Scholarship Application Form
Terms of Scholarship
1. Scholarship awarded will be canceled if the student fails to meet the requirements listed below.
- Awardees must pass in all courses every semester.
- Awardees must maintain a minimum of 80 percent of attendance every semester.
- Awardees must maintain a minimum Semester GPA of 2.5/4.0
- Awardees must not be subject to any disciplinary action by the college
2. Scholarship once canceled cannot be reinstated under any circumstance.
SOSS Need Based Scholarship
For your application for SOSS Need Based Scholarship, please provide a brief statement indicating your reasons for applying for financial assistance and why you should be awarded this scholarship. Please note that students who have achieved 2.75 GPA in your S.E.E and Higher Secondary Education are only eligible to apply for this scholarship. Recommended length is 250-300 words.
Need help choosing a program?
Talk to us about which program best suits your professional goals.